RNS Academy’s trained staff has developed a comprehensive plan in accordance with the CDC and Department of Children and Families, Office of Licensing to help fight against COVID 19.
We understand how important it is to meet the needs of our families during these unprecedented times and have redesigned our program implementing a list of guidelines to help provide a clean and safe environment while continuing to support our students.
Some of the adjustments we have made are:
- UVC lamps installed in our HVAC system are shown to kill 99% of the Coronavirus in the air! Read More
- increased cleaning and disinfecting between activities
- deep cleaning and disinfecting of facility each evening
- limited entry to children and staff only
- drive through drop off
- daily family health survey, temperature recording
- mandated mask wear for all staff
- limited class size
- staggered drop off and pick up times to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- staggered use of community areas such as playground and
multi-purpose room with cleaning and sanitizing between groups
To learn more contact us at 201-445-2643C